From time to time, VAC Health Promotion and Policy staff release briefing papers in response to key issues or developments in the areas of HIV and sexual health. These briefing papers are stored below.
If you have any questions regarding these briefs, please contact us via email or phone.
- 2017 State Budget Submission
- Position Statement on HPV Vaccinations (May 2015)
- 2016 State Budget Submission
- Position Statement Calling on Australia's major political parties to adopt Preselection Quotas for LGBTI Candidates (June 2016)
- Position Statement on Plebiscite on Marriage Equality (August 2015)
- PrEP Position Statement and Fact Sheet (November 2016)
- Submission to the Therapeutic Goods Administration enquiry into HIV self-testing (May 2014)
- Submission to the draft Seventh National HIV Strategy 2014 – 2017 (May 2014)
- Report on Financial barriers to HIV treatment in Victoria: Burnet Institute (January 2014)
- Fact Sheet on Rapid HIV testing(August 2012)